Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shocking Elimination

OMG! Last night was the most shocking elimination on Dancing With the Stars! So, the people that were safe were being read off one by one. DEREK WAS ONE OF THEM!! :-D Anyway, Niecy and Louis and Jake and Chelsie were in the bottom two. When I heard that Jake and Chelsie were in the bottom two, I was like, "WHAT?!" Then, the couple that was leaving was announced and...IT WAS JAKE AND CHELSIE! :-( When I heard that and saw the look on Jake's face, I could've cried! I NEVER thought they would've went home! I haven't stayed up to watch Jimmy Kimmel, but maybe I should've last night. I had two favorites on the show, but now it's down to only one! At least Derek and Nicole are still safe though! If they would've been the ones to go, I WOULD'VE CRIED! These next few weeks on the show are going to be hard because everyone's so good now! But, of course, we all know who the best one is! :-D NOW we all need to vote as much as we can! We saw what happened to one of our favorites last night, and we DON'T want it to happen to our MOST FAVORITE ONE! I wish I had my own computer sometimes! Then I'd be able to vote every Tuesday more than the number of text votes allowed each week. I can't wait to see the routines this coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment