Saturday, April 17, 2010

DWTS Getting HILARIOUS On Twitter

OMG! Lately, Twitter has been CRACKING ME UP! So, we all know that Mark Ballas hurt his knee a few weeks ago on Dancing With the Stars. Well, about two days ago, I was on Twitter, and I noticed a page called @MBallasKnee! When I saw that I CRACKED UP! So, just today, I found one called @MBLeftShoulder! I guess that's from a couple years ago when, apparently, he hurt his shoulder. Twitter is becoming EXTREMELY FUNNY ANYMORE! There's also one for Evan Lysacek's toe! I'm thinking to myself, 'Are people crazy?' But then one of Derek Hough's fans created a page called @DerekHoughsHair. Now THAT one is PERFECT! His hair is the nicest of all the guys on the show! No matter how he wears it, it ALWAYS looks good! So actually, as silly as these pages may seem, they're also kinda cool! The season's only about half over with, so we'll see what else happens and what other pages for DWTS body parts get started. I'm LOVING DWTS and these pages! I can't wait for Monday's performances! Nicole will get better! I just KNOW IT! I'll be voting for Derek, Nicole, and Derek's hair each week, as many times as they allow each person to vote. Unfortunately, I haven't been voting for my other favorite couple, Jake and Chelsie. I'm gonna try to vote for each one. Monday will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment