Tuesday, April 6, 2010

As Usual, the Best Dance Of the Night!

OMG! Last night was probably my favorite night on Dancing With the Stars! Derek and Nicole did the Jive, and they danced to "Anything Goes!" They were dressed in the sailor outfits and everytihng! When I heard the song, I went crazy because "Anything Goes" is the musical I was in two years ago when I was a junior in high school. So anyway, as soon as I saw the outifts and heard the beginning of the song, I got my phone out and started recording it. I hope there's sound to it because I didn't realize until I was already recording it that the volume was the whole way down on my phone. I'm gonna have to remember to check it later. Anyway, their score was great! I voted for them as many times as I could after the show. Of course, I used up more time on my phone than I planned to, but it's worth it! I hope tonight's results show is a good one! NICOLE AND DEREK WILL WIN! Team HoughZinger is the best one there, and they will be until the night the Mirror Ball Trophy winner is announced and the step forward to claim their prize! Haha...I know I'm probably being a little too sure of myself, but they're my favorite couple this season, and I wanna see Derek win! Most of the guys are really good, but Derek is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY GOOD! He's the best of the pros, and I KNOW HE'LL WIN! Tonight's show might be nervewracking, but I have a feeling it'll be worth it in the end! GO TEAM HOUGHZINGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment