Monday, April 5, 2010

The Dances Get Tougher

Tonight on Dancing With the Stars, the couples are supposed to tell a story through their dances. When I heard Kariann tell them that last week I'm like, "How are they supposed to do that?" It doesn't seem like it's going to be too easy. Although, for some, it might be easier than it will be for others. It should be easiest for Nicole and Derek because they'll probably try to tell a story about their performing lives or something. At least that's the only thing I can come up with. I'm still going to try to vote for Derek and Nicole each week, but it won't be easy if I start running out of time on my phone because I won't be able to text, and I don't have texting on my other phone. But, no matter how many times I vote, with all his other fans voting, he'll make it through! I'm REALLY LOVING THIS SEASON! It's going to be a GREAT NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment