Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I KNEW IT!

Last night was the most nerveracking elimination round of Dancing With the Stars EVER! Jake and Chelsie were in the bottom two, but they were safe! I had my fingers crossed once again that Derek and Nicole would be safe and...THEY WERE! I guess they would be though after such a great performance to one of the BEST songs they could've chosen! After last week's elimination, everyone had to be worried because, as Derek said, NO ONE IS SAFE! Even though people vote, it may not be enough to get their favorite couple through to the next round.

Of course, my Grandma had to start complaining about the show telling me she doesn't like it, once again!

So, in the end, the bottom two couples were Jake and Chelsie and Buzz and Ashly. Buzz and Ashly were the ones to go home! In a way they should've stayed, but it's okay because my two favorite couples are still in the competition! I was glad to see it turn out the way it did in the end. Next week everyone's gonna have to step it up a bit if they wanna stay for another week! The dances get harder and harder each week, so there's a LOT of work to do before Monday! But, dependong on which couples have which dances, it should be easy for some. I can't wait for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment